Saturday 28 March 2009

First post, probably not the last

Lets face it, I've got an addiction. Instead of a need for handbags, matching shoes and a colourcoordinated wardrobe (black is a colour.. right? ) I spend every dime at Waterstone, Smiths and any other place where you can find books. I'm a proud owner of a library card that gives me (almost) limitless access to the Library at Ladbroke Grove that I tend to abuse to the point of pain. I'll read just about anything, but I do prefer the happy story variety. If I want to get depressed I'll read or watch the news.


Anyway, this blogg will be a blow-by-blow, or pageturn-by-pageturn, of whatever I pick up from this date. Since I've just finished my last batch from the library, I need to get my next one (sadly enough they put a 6 book minimum, that lasts me about 4-5 days)


And yes, it might get so bad that unwittingly give you the end as well, so unless your ok with that, do NOT read any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment